You know how you have a recipe that you can make to take to a party or get-together and you know that you’ll get to enjoy the left-overs at home the next day?
This isn’t one of those.
This simple-to-make, chocolate cake is so delicious, it will have your friends and family picking the stray bits from the empty dish and asking for the recipe.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 large box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 stick butter or margarine, softened
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 12 oz. bag of chocolate chips (mini’s work best)
- Mix the cake mix and pudding mix together well. This keeps the pudding from gelling at the bottom of the pan when the cake is baking.
- Add the butter and beaten eggs to the dry mix.
- Slowly add the milk until it’s thoroughly combined.
- Pour mixture into a 13X7 pan or glass casserole dish.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top. (It usually doesn’t take the entire bag.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, until the center is set.
Enjoy! This chocolate pudding cake is great anytime, but it’s extra-delicious served warm.